Applicants are required to read the instructions given below carefully, before submission of the online application form.
The College has the right to reject applications that are
- Incorrect/have wrong information
- Lacking in required documents
- Received without the payment of application fee.
1. Before submitting the online application form, applicants must upload the following scanned images:
- Applicant’s passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 50 KB
- Applicant’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Parent/Guardian’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Community Certificate (except OC and 'Others' categories) in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of maximum 2 MB
- Baptism Certificate (only for Catholic applicants) in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of maximum 2 MB
- For PG/M.Phil. applicants self attested copies of all available semester mark sheets converted into a single PDF format of maximum 5 MB
2. Documents can be uploaded only after entering marks.
3. Uploading of wrong/irrelevant/illegible documents will lead to the rejection of application.
4. The Unique Application Number (UAN), which will be required for uploading documents, will be generated only after you click the “Save” option
on the Preview page.
5. Uploading of documents can be done using the UAN as Username and Date of Birth as Password in the Applicant’s Login on the College
6. Applicants can edit the application details before the payment of application fee by clicking on the Login button.
7. Editing/updating details on the application form will not be possible after payment.
8. Applicants have to pay the application fee through Internet banking, credit/debit card only.
9. Application fee will not be refunded on any account even if the application is rejected.
10. Applicants can check application status and application fee status through the Applicant’s Login on the College website.
11. Application fee receipt will be updated in the Applicant’s Login 24 hours after the transaction.
12. Information regarding applicants called for interview for all programmes will be sent by e-mail, SMS and uploaded on the College website.
Applicants are instructed to attend the interview on the date and time given. Being called for an interview does not guarantee
13. No information will be sent to the applicants who have not been called for the interview/have not been provisionally selected.
14. The list of provisionally selected applicants will be uploaded on the College website after 8:00 p.m. on the day of interview.
15. Selected applicants must pay the prescribed fees and submit their original certificates with photocopies on the date and time specified.
Late Payment will not be accepted.
16. Applicants can access the information about documents to be submitted during the time of interview by clicking on Document Info Attachment button.
17. Hostel facility is not available for this academic year 2023-2024.